Concerning Trivium Pursuit/Christian Logic textbooks, pamphlets, and other text materials:
"Fair Use" guidelines allow a teacher in a public or private school or homeschool co-op to:
1. copy 1,000 words or 5% of a book/pamphlet, whichever is less;
2. make enough copies for each child in a class to have one copy;
3. use these copies for one year only.
You will not need to ask permission from us to copy, using these "Fair Use" guidelines.
If you wish to copy more than what "Fair Use" allows, which would be more than 1,000 words or 5% of our book (whichever is less), or if you need more than one copy per student, or if you wish to use the "Fair Use" copies for more than one year then you will need to either:
1. buy multiple copies of the book (one for each child in your class), or
2. apply for a license to copy the pages you need. We need you to specify exactly which pages you want to copy, how many copies you need, and when and how long you will be using these copies.
"Fair Use" allows owners of our CDs to make copies -- both digitally and printed -- for their own personal use within their own family. If a private or public school or homeschool co-op purchases one copy of our CD, they are allowed to make one copy -- both digitally and printed -- for archival purposes. The making of multiple copies -- both digitally and printed -- is not allowed unless permission is obtained. Contact us to purchase a license to make multiple copies.
Obtaining licenses for Trivium Pursuit/Christian Logic textbooks, pamphlets, and other text materials:
The cost is $.10 per page, per student for one year's use.
None of our materials may be posted onto a web site without our express permission.